• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man vs Whiplash Clip

26 posts in this topic

I hope this doesnt end up like The Incredible Hulk movie where the Hulk is getting the snot beat out of him and just at the end he has enough strength to beat the bad guy :tonofbricks:

Isn't that always the way with heroes though? Because they somehow have the inner strength to triumph through adversity.

Looks super cool. Cannot wait

Usually they're bushwhacked and caught off guard. What used to bother me was how it took the Justice League, with all their members, several tries to beat one badguy. Of course the bad guy didn't ever play fair and was willing to harm innocent people.

Usually they're bushwhacked and caught off guard. What used to bother me was how it took the Justice League, with all their members, several tries to beat one badguy. Of course the bad guy didn't ever play fair and was willing to harm innocent people.

Nobody uses the word bushwhacked any more. Well, except for me and you.