• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Got There!!!

307 posts in this topic

so you're a mini-english version of metropolis (sell online, come by to look at stuff by appointment only)

is this now your full-time gig? (sorry if that's answered somewhere in the 31 pages of this thread)

so you're a mini-english version of metropolis (sell online, come by to look at stuff by appointment only)

is this now your full-time gig? (sorry if that's answered somewhere in the 31 pages of this thread)

Mini-Metro? :o

I know I'm occasionally abrasive, but to be compared to Fishler... :eek:

lol

Yeah, it is an on-line enterprise with no walk-in business, but my homies are welcome to come visit, as are any of our colonial cousins over on vacation. (thumbs u

And yes, this is now a full-time gig, which can be both :eek: and :cloud9:

Mini-Metro? :o

I know I'm occasionally abrasive, but to be compared to Fishler... :eek:

lol

Yeah, it is an on-line enterprise with no walk-in business, but my homies are welcome to come visit, as are any of our colonial cousins over on vacation. (thumbs u

And yes, this is now a full-time gig, which can be both :eek: and :cloud9:

Vinnie Z can be a nice guy though...well, he was about 10 years ago last time I personally dealt with him