• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why was the WTB Forum moved above the Forum-Only Marketplace?

98 posts in this topic

I guess this might relate to to your visual memory and ability to think in spatial relationships, rather than being a slowass mongrel and actually R-E-A-D-I-N-G the forum groups each and every time you click on a URL.

If you actually read each and every letter of each and every group title each and every single time you click on it, then doh!

lol yah iz jest a dumbbass i gess lol

Well, you have misspelled "donut" all these years. hm

lol yah iz jest a dumbbass i gess lol

No, you're obviously pretty smart, just in a different way. I don't see "Forum-Only Marketplace, I visualize its position on the page, making navigating the forum extremely quick, as many others do, or they wouldn't click on the wrong forum. If you actually read the titles, then you'd have no problem.

I visualize computer applications like a blind man memorizes the position of furniture in his house, and using that analogy, CGC just moved the couch across the room. Very irritating.

I just heard (for some bizarre reason) that the WTB forum was moved ahead of the Marketplace forum, which has resulted in me clicking (from muscle memory) on the WTB forum each and every time I want to see the For Sale Forum.

Not only do sellers have the bad economy to deal with, but also CGC :censored: it up as well.

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

I think it absolutely makes sense, puts the collector's needs first, not the seller's. It is the Collector's Society for chrissakes.

And the fact it irritates you is an added bonus! :whee:

Just like a sheep. If CGC told you that they're flying down to pound 12-inch nails in your skull, you'd probably PM me asking my opinion. :roflmao:

Just like a sheep. If CGC told you that they're flying down to pound 12-inch nails in your head, you'd probably PM me asking my opinion. :roflmao:

That's quite a leap, I was entertained all by myself that you are irritated, not that others are. I would have told you the same thing if you had had PMed me your beef.

I just heard (for some bizarre reason) that the WTB forum was moved ahead of the Marketplace forum, which has resulted in me clicking (from muscle memory) on the WTB forum each and every time I want to see the For Sale Forum.

Not only do sellers have the bad economy to deal with, but also CGC :censored: it up as well.

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

I think it absolutely makes sense, puts the collector's needs first, not the seller's. It is the Collector's Society for chrissakes.

I find your avatar irritating. It's missing a pancake.

Apparently that's grounds for me to call you a sheep.

I think Lemming would be more original, sheep.

No, you have to wait for me to disagree that your avatar is just fine the way it is.

Then you go crazy looking for a replacement.

No, you have to wait for me to disagree that your avatar is just fine the way it is.

Then you go crazy looking for a replacement.

I started at crazy. Where do I go from there?

I'd love to score some points in this thread with an "In before the lock" but I don't think this thread's got the living-in-moms-basement, con weasel, bread stick armed chance of making it there.