• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why was the WTB Forum moved above the Forum-Only Marketplace?

98 posts in this topic

I just heard (for some bizarre reason) that the WTB forum was moved ahead of the Marketplace forum, which has resulted in me clicking (from muscle memory) on the WTB forum each and every time I want to see the For Sale Forum.

Not only do sellers have the bad economy to deal with, but also CGC :censored: it up as well.

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

It makes sense to me to put the WTB first, then the two selling forums together.

I find myself clicking the wrong one as well.

Then again, maybe they wanted to give you something to person_without_enough_empathy about. hm

It makes sense to me to put the WTB first, then the two selling forums together.

I find myself clicking the wrong one as well.

This is the totally wrong way to do it, as the two Marketplace forums are far, far, far, far more popular then the WTB area, so anyone with a brain would have moved the WTB ghetto BELOW the other two, keeping the top Marketplace forums at the TOP of that section.

Might as well threaten me

Why, you didn't do anything, and it's just CGC showing utter disdain for the buyers and sellers of the Forum-Only Marketplace.

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

I think the real plan was to make this idiotic change to get me ticked off enough to start a thread, which would then cause all the other previously-pizzed-off forum members to rally together, proclaiming this a "very positive change for CGC".

Smart move I guess. lol

I can remember most of you taking out your torches and pitchforks when CGC changed the color scheme, and that's small potatoes compared to shifting the long-established forum hierarchy all over the place.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

See, it's working, just like the sheep you all are - if CGC instituted forced vasectomies for all forum members, all they'd need to do to get 99% accordance would be to have me disagree with it.

Baaaaaaa

Who the cares? Seriously. :frustrated:

I guess this might relate to to your visual memory and ability to think in spatial relationships, rather than being a slowass mongrel and actually R-E-A-D-I-N-G the forum groups each and every time you click on a URL.

If you actually read each and every letter of each and every group title each and every single time you click on it, then doh!

I guess this might relate to to your visual memory and ability to think in spatial relationships, rather than being a slowass mongrel and actually R-E-A-D-I-N-G the forum groups each and every time you click on a URL.

If you actually read each and every letter of each and every group title each and every single time you click on it, then doh!

lol yah iz jest a dumbbass i gess lol

it takez mee 2 much time to scrul soes i iz jest dumbb!