• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone on here a member of Deviant Art, because...

4 posts in this topic

getting page views it pretty tough, anyone have the same problem, or anyone know how to get a little more traffic?

On another note, if anyone on here is on DA, post the link to you page, we can start our own little community and friend each other.

getting page views it pretty tough, anyone have the same problem, or anyone know how to get a little more traffic?

On another note, if anyone on here is on DA, post the link to you page, we can start our own little community and friend each other.

The single best way to improve your traffic is to consistently add favorites and watches to your profile both will increase the traffic to your site. Doing good work can help but it isn't a matter of just "if you build it they will come" there are tons of members and tons of images posted every minute so it is very easy to get lost so the only way to get noticed is to get people's attention by looking at and faving their work.

I became a member on January 12th of this year and from then until the end of March I had only garnered 857 page views. (less than the number of photos I had posted). A few weeks ago I started spending more time on dA faving stuff and adding more and more people to my watch list and to date in April I have 983 (and counting). I think I have almost doubled the number of people that watch me too.

It also doesn't hurt to do really good art with a beautiful woman as your subject.

My dA profile

I definitely try to fav, comment, watch, submit to groups, all of that. But that was my thinking as well, you really have to get into the community to get more views. Thanks for the advice, at least I like drawing the subject matter you suggested :)

Any other DA'ers on here?