• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARE THESE BOARDS......

36 posts in this topic

BOC, You might make ME a bachelor again! My wife walked in just as I opened the forum to peruse my 'funnybook" pictures. She caught site of that lovely bouncing pair about the same time I did. blush.gif Let's just say things were a bit frosty for a minute. crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif

Kinda like opening up a PM from Greggy at an inopportune moment... crazy.gif

There is nothing more irritating than refreshing the screen over and over again until it finally comes back.....only to find that there is nothing worth signing on to see in the first place.[/i]

yeah, like a bunch of pointless new threads started by THE_BEYONDER... sleeping.gifconfused.giftongue.gif

BOC, You might make ME a bachelor again! My wife walked in just as I opened the forum to peruse my 'funnybook" pictures. She caught site of that lovely bouncing pair about the same time I did. blush.gif Let's just say things were a bit frosty for a minute. crazy.gif

Sorry D, I'll get rid of it. gossip.gif

There is nothing more irritating than refreshing the screen over and over again until it finally comes back.....only to find that there is nothing worth signing on to see in the first place.[/i]

yeah, like a bunch of pointless new threads started by THE_BEYONDER... sleeping.gifconfused.giftongue.gif

My threads are useless.....not pointless. There's a difference you know. mad.gif

My threads are useless.....not pointless. There's a difference you know. mad.gif

But isn't it useless to point out the difference? confused.gif

No. It's pointless..... flamed.gif

No. It's pointless..... flamed.gif

foreheadslap.gif