• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ready for a custom title

175 posts in this topic

WWJJ'SDHD?

:o

I wish I knew what it meant :P

What Would Jon Jesperson's Danny Hernandez Do?

What's a custom title?

It's the smaller 'title' you see under some member's user names. It sits right before the post count title. Danny just raised concern with his so you might see what we're referring to.

What's a custom title?

It's the smaller 'title' you see under some member's user names. It sits right before the post count title. Danny just raised concern with his so you might see what we're referring to.

How do I get one? hm

You earn it. It's like MMA for nerds.

What's a custom title?

How do I get one? hm

You earn it. It's like MMA for nerds.

hm

:insane:

lol

Make friends with one of the more boisterous members of the boards and catch me on a crazy busy day, apparently.... lol

This is one of the rare times that having no friends works in my favor. :banana:

Make friends with one of the more boisterous members of the boards and catch me on a crazy busy day, apparently.... lol

So you're the one.

What ever happened to mine? hm I think it got "stripped" in the system upgrade :eek:

What's a custom title?

How do I get one? hm

Send $19.95 monthly to my Paypal.

What's a custom title?

How do I get one? hm

Send $19.95 monthly to my Paypal.

Let me know if this works. hm By that I mean Marvelfangirl actually getting any kind of custom title. :grin:

For fun you should take them all away and see the thread that ensues. :devil:Talk about crazy.

What ever happened to mine? hm I think it got "stripped" in the system upgrade :eek:

because won't show up due to the censors, ask mr. pontoon.

bang.

Thus endeth the sermon...

Thank the Queen of CGC...my friend...

GEMMA