• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ready for a custom title

175 posts in this topic

So the custom title is random thing created by the Gods Mods then?

Yes, but not technically "random". If the Mods are struck by a member's posts or behavior, for good OR for bad, a Custom Title may be granted. Often they are uncannily accurate titles.

One thing you will notice, especially in threads regarding custom titles, is that an unusual number of one-liners, often slightly "off kilter" or amusing, are posted by those without such custom titles. I fear they do this to offer a potential Custom Title but fear asking directly, lest they be forever banned from being bestowed a Custom Title.

Ok,I got it now :grin:

Yes, but not technically "random". If the Mods are struck by a member's posts or behavior, for good OR for bad, a Custom Title may be granted. Often they are uncannily accurate titles.

One thing you will notice, especially in threads regarding custom titles, is that an unusual number of one-liners, often slightly "off kilter" or amusing, are posted by those without such custom titles. I fear they do this to offer a potential Custom Title but fear asking directly, lest they be forever banned from being bestowed a Custom Title.

Hmmm - "OK, I got it now" would be a fine Custom Title for you! Mods? You listenin' there in the night?

Hmmm - "OK, I got it now" would be a fine Custom Title for you! Mods? You listenin' there in the night?

lol

I've purposefully avoided posting in this thread. Not having a custom title is getting to be easier than actually having one, kind of like getting a modern in 9.8.

Please, you are so transparent.

As if. It was too voluminous to be a custom title.

Now "It was too voluminous to be a custom title." fills the bill! I think you set this up all along to simply get that in at the end. Impressive. Most impressive. Gemma-Wan has taught you well!

So I have to go to Gemma to get a custom title? (shrug)

Titles counts and keeps countin', and we knows now finding the trick of who's been titled and titles lost ain't no easy ride. But that's our trek, we gotta' travel it. And there ain't nobody knows when it's gonna' title next. Still in all, every night we seeks the title, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from... but most of all we 'members the Mods that finded us, them that came the salvage. And we lights the city, not just for Gemma or Arch but for all of them that are still out there. 'Cause we knows there come a night, when they sees the distant light, and another Custom Title be comin' home.

SO freakin' awesome! :roflmao:

Seems like the mods have been at it lately with the titles.

Similar situation happened a few years back. Mods went custom title crazy and a bunch of us got them. Mine has been deleted and now I'm just back to the standard "x number of posts = something".

Make friends with one of the more boisterous members of the boards and catch me on a crazy busy day, apparently.... lol

This is one of the rare times that having no friends works in my favor. :banana:

<------------------------- :o Holy !! :ohnoez:

You know...and this will probably sound like just the most obscene arse kissing, until one realizes that you're a lawyer, but I actually thought about starting a thread asking that you get a custom title...much, much too long without one....

:insane:

and this will probably sound like just the most obscene arse kissing, until one realizes that you're a lawyer,

Of course. The two are mutually inclusive (in my opinion, at times, under certain circumstances but not always and not applicable to this current post.)

I'm nowhere near popular enough....

Please, you are so transparent.

It's true. I'm like the anti-Roy.

No, wait, that's not right....

You're more voluminous than I am. You've just been slacking lately.

I can't post in every thread, cause then I'd be even more unpopular. :cloud9: