• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nocute title just trades and reader lots.

19 posts in this topic

[font:Georgia]I am going to try a new sales thread here. I will keep this up 'til the end of the week. Hopefully if all goes well I will keep adding to it. For now I am just listing some TPB and a few reader lots.

I ship via media mail within the USA. I don't tend to quoting shipping when I have mixed sales thread of trades and comics so here's some guidelines:

Trades:

1 = $3.50; 2 = 4.00.

Comics:

1-2 $3.50; 3-10 $4.00

What until the end of the sale and I will calculate the shipping. I have no problem shipping overseas or to Canada.[/font]

[font:Georgia]These are retreads from my previous sales thread here.

I have scans of these still up on my old thread here.

Take 25% off

Swamp Thing 116-124; 126-136 and Annual 7 - 20 books $17.00 - Really nice set of books range VF and some are NM. The annual is Fine. Some covers are by Charles Vess

The Witching 1-6 VF/NM - $3.00

Sort of Homecoming 1-3 complete - $5.00

Bum Wad 1 - $1.00 VG/F

Bad Boy - $4.00 VF - Frank Miller and Simon Bisley

Twisted Tales 1 - $1.00 VG/F[/font]

[font:Georgia]Here's the list of trades up for sale. They are all in excellent read once condition with minor shelf-wear. I made notations of any addition flaws in (parenthesis) next to the title. Click on the thumbnails to view the full size image.

$5.00 each

The ones crossed off are sold.

52 Aftermath The Four Horsemen

Batman Gotham County Line

Batman Hush vol 2

Batman Private Casebook (Paul Dini)

Battle for Bludhaven

Catwoman When in Rome

Countdown to Final Crisis Volume one

Huntress Darknight Daughter (I purchased this one second hand but still in great shape just has a bit more shelf wear than the others)

I, Paparazzi hardcover

JLA Kid Amazo

JLA Pain of the Gods

JLA Syndicate Rules (Slight cover crease starting around Flash's elbow running towards Batman's foot.)

Nightwing Brothers in Blood

Nightwing Mobbed Up (Two upper corner creases)

Reign in Hell

Robin Wanted (Top corner curves downward a bit.)

Suicide Squad From the Ashes (Has two creases at the half way point of the book. I tried capturing in the picture but will take more if requested)

Teen Titans The Death and Return of Donna Troy

Torso True Crime Graphic Novel (Has shelf wear and three small cover creases that appear to be production creases)[/font]

th_BatmanGothamLine.jpgth_BattleforBludhaven.jpgth_Catwoman.jpgth_JLARules.jpgth_JLA_Amazo.jpg

th_JLA_Pain.jpgth_NW_Blood.jpgth_NW_Renegade.jpgth_NW_mobbed.jpgth_Reign.jpg

th_SS.jpgth_Spectre.jpgth_TecPrivateCasework.jpgth_countdownvol1.jpgth_donnatroy.jpg

th_fourhorsemen.jpgth_huntress.jpgth_hush2.jpgth_robin.jpgth_torso.jpg

[font:Georgia]Suicide Squad spineth_ss_spine.jpg[/font]

[font:Georgia]I forgot the picture for this one - [/font]th_paparazziHC.jpg

[font:Georgia]I don't remember ever seeing this my sales in the modern section. I was going these to the original list of trades but was afraid that they would get missed.

More trades:

$5.00 each

Batman as the Crow Flies

Aquaman Sword of Atlantis Once and the Future

Firestorm: The Nuclear Man Reborn

The Creeper Welcome to Creepsville

th_aquaman.jpgth_batmancrow.jpgth_firestorm.jpgth_creeper.jpg

$7.00

Batman Haunted Gotham

th_Batman_Haunted.jpg[/font]