• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,841 posts in this topic

FF 1 is needed for sure, TOS 39 also.

TOS 39 is what I was leaning towards, but also considering JIM83 as well. However, it may be good to get the last of the big three out of the way!

As for the DC style... I'm not sure I am ready for that.... yet!

FF 1 is needed for sure, TOS 39 also.

TOS 39 is what I was leaning towards, but also considering JIM83 as well. However, it may be good to get the last of the big three out of the way!

As for the DC style... I'm not sure I am ready for that.... yet!

Awww hell. Just buy all 3 and get it over with. :D

NICE looking books!!! FF #1 :headbang:

I Agree FF#1 or Showcase #4 if you want to add a bit DC style. (worship)

Will you stop it with the DCs. :baiting:lol

I am still trying to hook you in Frankie, I want to see BAF countdown to 20 years of DC :baiting:lol

I am still trying to hook you in Frankie, I want to see BAF countdown to 20 years of DC :baiting:lol

lol Nice idea but....Not any time soon Bro! You keep all those great DCs yourself. (thumbs u lol

lol Nice idea but....Not any time soon Bro! You keep all those great DCs yourself. (thumbs u lol

.....I wonder what ever happened to the Batman 199 that I deviously snuck into one of your packages :devil: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here is a couple of Strange Adventure shots I took yesterday.

1st photo is of my earliest issues starting with #1, 2nd photo is from when the title went to Gigantic size with 7 stories. I loved these as a kid.

SA1_zpsac9979f7.jpg

SA2_zps0ea8d699.jpg

Bad photo :(

The old labels are 9.0s and I plan on sending in the 36 and 41 to CGC soon (along with the 38 for a grade bump). This was a total pleasure building this run. Still need 46, 47 & 48 but the funds aren't there.

DSCN0817.jpg

Bad photo :(

The old labels are 9.0s and I plan on sending in the 36 and 41 to CGC soon (along with the 38 for a grade bump). This was a total pleasure building this run. Still need 46, 47 & 48 but the funds aren't there.

DSCN0817.jpg

(worship)