• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,839 posts in this topic

Nice batch of Hulks, they present nicely for the grades and no chipping. What sort of resto does your #1 have?

Whats up Bro? Thanks man! The label says slight (A) ..."spine splits sealed to cover". Thats my only graded resto book. :cry:

They can probably be removed.. I kick myself every-time you post it for not trying before I sold it to you lol

Whats up Mark? I have thought of doing that. But all the threads I am seeing as of late with cracking books out...and the cover falls off...or CGC gives you a big chip in the cover, makes me think I may like it with the resto. lol

ouch, rub it in why dont ya lol

.. I never said anything about re-subbing it. Raw is Awesome!

Nice batch of Hulks, they present nicely for the grades and no chipping. What sort of resto does your #1 have?

Whats up Bro? Thanks man! The label says slight (A) ..."spine splits sealed to cover". Thats my only graded resto book. :cry:

They can probably be removed.. I kick myself every-time you post it for not trying before I sold it to you lol

Whats up Mark? I have thought of doing that. But all the threads I am seeing as of late with cracking books out...and the cover falls off...or CGC gives you a big chip in the cover, makes me think I may like it with the resto. lol

Nah man I am not rubbing anything in. Key books that, things like that happen too..make me ill. I would also be crushed. I still thought your copy was nice...even with the new chip. The other one...with the cover falling off for the SS would have KILLED ME. But i understand why you got mad. And I understand your new found....crack everything out stance. (thumbs u

Nah man I am not rubbing anything in. Key books that, things like that happen too..make me ill. I would also be crushed. I still thought your copy was nice...even with the new chip. The other one...with the cover falling off for the SS would have KILLED ME. But i understand why you got mad. And I understand your new found....crack everything out stance. (thumbs u

Yeah, I was lucky that it got the bump. I woulda been much happier with a downgrade and no chip though.

Ok,...I see your picture...and raise you one. lol

yours is out of order... :baiting:

Thats how I ROLL!!! lol

UhOh.. Frankie is a loose cannon cop on the edge :ohnoez:

lol Funny! How about some X-Men you dont see as much? X-Men people dont feel the need to look at.....X-Men the reprint years! :o:headbang:

2012-08-07203220.jpg[/img]

X-Men #89 was the first and almost only X-men I had as a kid.

I was about to type this exact line. I however, loved the story, and especially the Tuska art! This is my very favorite issue of The X-Men!

I was about to type this exact line. I however, loved the story, and especially the Tuska art! This is my very favorite issue of The X-Men!

NICE! Glad I included that issue in the picture! Some comics never get shown off...And the reprint X-Men are some of those comics!

NICE! Glad I included that issue in the picture! Some comics never get shown off...And the reprint X-Men are some of those comics!

They might get posted sometimes..........in the bronze forum :baiting:

They might get posted sometimes..........in the bronze forum :baiting:

Always have someone trying to rain on the parade. :baiting::cry::facepalm:

The 1st eight app. of Spidey...in order as per Rodan. :headbang:

2012-07-29202243.jpg[/img]

Awesome! (although Stan Lee disagrees on the order)

Thanks Bro! I will take Rodan's word over Stan's :sumo: ...Stan is old as dirt. His mind has to be going. lol

:roflmao: You cant say that about Stan :roflmao: