• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The NAKED AMAZING SPIDER-MAN errr. I mean RAW!! 10-20% MORE off prices

122 posts in this topic

OK, Take 10% off for 1 book, 15% if you buy 2 books and 20% if you buy 3 or more.

If you buy 3, you get the 20% on all the books you buy, etc. Previous purchases do count towards the number needed, but the discount will not apply to previous purchases. ! See the list on the last page!

I'm selling most of my SA books, slowly (I need to read them again, first;) . I will probably list them alphabetically, maybe not;)

In any case...here is the first group:) Amazing Spider-man. The early books are lower grade, the later ones get better.

The ones with tape on the spines I bought at an auction about maybe 5 years ago, the others were from someone I know who bought them off the stands. To the best of my knowledge, none have been pressed.

Payment is by Paypal, MO or Check.

Time Payments are fine, 20% (non refundable )downpayment within 24 hours and the rest can be paid out over the next 3 months. You don't have to work out the details with me before posting, but you do have to give me a schedule that you can keep.

I don't sell to people on the probation thread.

Returns for any reason, just let me know within 3 days of receipt and return the item within 7 days.

Shipping is by media mail unless priority is requested. Up to 4 books (boxed) $3.50. 5-15 books $5.00.

Priority mail is at my cost, I will discount for larger groups. Max in the US is $9.00.

Out of the U.S. Shipping is at my cost.

Insurance and tracking is included, I have private insurance.

:takeit: Take it rules here or in a PM. I go by time stamp.

Anything not sold will go on Ebay starting next Sunday night.

These books might not be in numerical order, I pulled out most of the lower grade ones and the ones with tape first.

The following copies, came from an collector who loved his comics SO much, he protected all the spines with tape and extra staples. He did a pretty neat job, too...and he did this before the books were collectibles, they were just comics.

ASM #18

First Ned Leeds

Tape on the spine and extra staples neatly in the spine. Tape on front cover. Most of it was just added as extra protection. There is a tear under “Sandman” $30.00

asm180001.jpg

asm18b0001.jpg

ASM #25

1st appearance (brief) Mary Jane.

Cover is detached and might be married from another issue, there is no top staple hole in the cover and there is a top staple in the book. No tape on this one. $25.00

asm250001.jpg

asm25b0001.jpg

ASM #38 Sold

2nd M.J. Last Ditko,

Looks better than good but there is tape on spine and extra staples $17.00

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/skypinkblu/cgc%20jan/asm380002.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/skypinkblu/cgc%20jan/asm38b0001.jpg