• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB! Its almost time for a Shelly--Mission accomplished!!!

49 posts in this topic

It seems high to me, but I got both of mine for the same price about 3-4 years ago.

Ultimately, it comes down to what you're comforatable with. If you want, I say go for it! You may never see a similar piece again.

Darn, I hate to hear that about LSS. I did notice there was pricing on the his CAF page so I was hopeful that he was still able to work. I commissioned this little piece over two years ago Batmobile

I like your temporary piece. ;)

I was at a Motor City Con in the 90s when Shelley met Martin Nodell. Shelley was pizzed that Nodell had a huge recreation of All-American 16 hanging behind him. Shelley said, "Hey, that's my cover. I drew it!" They were best buddies by the end of the show, so I guess Shelley didn't hold a grudge. I wish I had taken some pix of them hanging out together.

The bigger Moldoff pieces were around $300 back then, I think? I bought a smaller Catwoman and a Batman similar to Tec 31 for cheap back then. I wish I had a classic cover recreation myself. :wishluck:

98147.jpg.a556a92c59e5fc8c3baa23caabc76b56.jpg

Its ON!

Found my piece, agreed to price, should have this bad boy by next week! Its not a 16x20 like I hoped for, but I think its a nice "filler" for now ;)

aa5064.jpg

I hemmed and hawed over that one many times. I'm glad it went to a good home!

I can't believe I missed getting this in my CAF gallery....or that I don't have a better pic!

I'll get a good pic soon and re-post.

Flashpg1DM.jpg

Oh no you di-int!

That piece is awesome!

Glad you passed on that auction, it looks great on my wall. My first GA artist piece :cloud9: