• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Handful of raw Marvels for sale, mostly Silver Age...PRICES REDUCED!

32 posts in this topic

I'll be offering eight mostly Silver Age raw Marvels for sale today, along with a freebie (and who doesn't like freebies?)...

I charge exact shipping costs worldwide and prefer to ship via boxed USPS Priority Mail (no padded or cardboard envelopes unless you request it).

Domestic buyers - I'll throw in delivery confirmation for free

International buyers - I'll ship via USPS First Class mail if you'd like to save on shipping (books will still be boxed)

I accept PayPal, money orders, cashier's checks and personal checks, and you can always return a book if you're not satisfied with it for any reason.

:takeit: takes each book, but offers via PM are always welcome.

Thanks!

Art

First up is the freebie...a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #252!

This book is free for the first person to buy a book other than the other copy of ASM #252 I'll be offering up for sale in this thread.

asm252ws.jpg

At first glance this looks like a sweet copy, but it has two moisture spots by Spidey's legs and a 1" non-color-breaking crease at the lower left corner of the back cover.

Amazing Spider-Man #26

Fine+ 6.5 with cream to off-white pages

2009 OSPG - $170, asking $125

There are a few pre-Marvel tears at the right edge of the front cover, but other than that this is a very nice copy!

asm26fc2.jpg

asm26bc2.th.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #137

VF 8.0 with white pages

2009 OSPG - $39, asking $25

This book looks much nicer than VF, but has a non-color-breaking bend at the upper right corner of the book that drops the grade...

asm137fc.jpg

asm137bc.th.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #252

VF 8.0 with white pages

2009 OSPG - $26, asking $15 :news:SOLD to Bio-Rupp

Another book that looks much nicer than the grade, but it has two non-color-breaking indentations on Spidey's legs and a few spine stresses visible from the back cover.

Let me know if you'd like a back cover scan...

asm252scrapes.jpg

Daredevil #13

VF+ 8.5 with cream to off-white pages

2009 OSPG - $101, asking $75

This is a beautiful book, but it has a 1/2" tear in the bottom margin of one of the pages that comes nowhere near the artwork...I've attached a photo of the tear below.

I could see this book possibly grading 9.0, but wanted to play it safe...

dd13fc.jpg

dd13bc.th.jpg

dd13tear.th.jpg

Fantastic Four #51

VF- 7.5 with off-white pages

2009 OSPG - $108, asking $80 :news:SOLD to topofthetotem

This is another book that looks much nicer than it's grade, but has a non-color-breaking bend at the upper right corner of the book that makes it a VF-...

ff51fc.jpg

ff51bc.th.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #252

VF 8.0 with white pages

2009 OSPG - $26, asking $15

Another book that looks much nicer than the grade, but it has two non-color-breaking indentations on Spidey's legs and a few spine stresses visible from the back cover.

Let me know if you'd like a back cover scan...

asm252scrapes.jpg

takeit.gif

How much for both 252s :baiting:

Hey Forrest I just noticed you posted this. I will gladly sacrifice the 252 if you guys come to a agreement on both copies. Tennesseans got to stick 2getha!

Hey Forrest I just noticed you posted this. I will gladly sacrifice the 252 if you guys come to a agreement on both copies. Tennesseans got to stick 2getha!

Thanks but the takeit trumps all...

X-Men #136

NM 9.4 with white pages

2009 9.2 OSPG - $50, asking $25

Beautiful book with a stress-free spine...the lower right corner keeps it at 9.4...

The front cover scan is through the bag the book's stored in...let me know if you'd like a back cover scan...

xmen1367gs.jpg

Thanks but the takeit trumps all...

totally up to you my friend.