• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

advice needed on SA collection

35 posts in this topic

hoping in particular for showcase 4, 9, and 22-23 unsure if there are any decent superman or batman keys in that date range. and since i know there are at least some marvels. ff 1 or af 15 would be nice :P

Good luck! I hope its not a bunch of cr@ppy CLASSICS ILLUSTRADED reprints.

When I was a kid in the 70's my great aunt saved her son's comics from the 40s -- for years I would hear about a big "stack of comics" in her attic that she would someday get around to letting me see when I was over (which was like twice a year). I would dream of GA BATMAN, MARVEL MYSTERYs or SUPERMAN BOOKS :cloud9:

Well, when I FINALLY got to see them, they were a worthless bunch of ratty old CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED..BLEH...I had more fun dreaming about what they might have been rather than what they actually were.

If it's in the fine range....I'd be interested in the one with Superman pointing a giant golden key at a door in an icy mountain, or the purple one with Superman and some green dude with plugs sticking in to his head. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Action241.jpg

not a single key for silver, 2 mid level bronze keys, hero for hire ! and marvel premiere 15-17 heh. decent sgt fury run, nearly complete from 40ish-160 some earlier and annuals. buttload of tarzan comics. and some beater master of kung fus. all in all, probably not worth the effort lol

not a single key for silver, 2 mid level bronze keys, hero for hire ! and marvel premiere 15-17 heh. decent sgt fury run, nearly complete from 40ish-160 some earlier and annuals. buttload of tarzan comics. and some beater master of kung fus. all in all, probably not worth the effort lol

I'm actually looking (not actively) for some Dell Tarzan issues...77,120,121,123,124,125,126,127 and 131. Once I get those 9 issues that will give me a complete Dell/Gold Key/DC run of Tarzans from issues 55 thru 256. Let me know if you have any in, say, fine or better.

MOKF was late 50's/early 60's? dang, this thread had hearts racing for a while.

yeah, was pretty bummed when they showed up, the flash and green lantern were moderns 2 sa batmans and 3 supes in like fair. rest were western, war and tarzan beaters, other than the couple keys. need to make fun of him a bit, since he had to have been in his late 20s/early 30s for some of em. .

:cry: