• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Dinner WW Philly

21 posts in this topic

I'm willing to organize a dinner for WW Philly if there's a lot of interest in it. If we're going to have 10 or 12 people, we can just organize ourselves later.

If there would be a lot of interest, I can certainly go ahead and try to organize people and get a place for us.

Sign up here if you'd be interested. I can't Maggiano's like the old days because they book like 6 months in advance, but I can try to get some accommodations.

it's far from the center -- I think I get us a bit closer. Penang is a pretty decent idea or somewhere in Chinatown. So far not enough interest to do it, though I'd be up for organizing something smaller sat. night if people are interested.

I can probably do dinner Friday but I can't do Saturday -- but I will be at the show on Saturday.

I'm doing AC Friday night.

Don't do it!! lol

I was there this past weekend and left with a few extra hundies in my pockets. :whee:

I can probably do dinner Friday but I can't do Saturday -- but I will be at the show on Saturday.

I'm doing AC Friday night.

Don't do it!! lol

I was there this past weekend and left with a few extra hundies in my pockets. :whee:

Last time I was there I left with nothing :cry: