• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The review is in! IRON MAN II Is a STINKER!

332 posts in this topic

We just watched it and I think it was just okay. My wife didn't really like it and see liked #1, My 9 year old thought it was boring until the last 10 minutes, he kept asking when it was going to be over.That's too bad since he usually enjoys most super hero movies. I thought it was just okay, not good certainly not great.

Over all I was disappointed with the movie. I don't really like Scarlet but she was a decent Black Widow. She certainly has the figure for it, she looked real good in that leather suit.

I loved seeing the Black Widow in action as she took out those guards. That was well done. And I agree, she looks great

Saw Iron Man 2 and IMHO Iron Man 1 was much better and this one had a little too much glitz.

I was entertained, but the first movie was tight, this one was a little too Hollywoodized.

Robert and Mikey were great, Scarlet was HOT!

Movie was not a stinker, but not stellar either.

Saw Iron Man 2 and IMHO Iron Man 1 was much better and this one had a little too much glitz.

I was entertained, but the first movie was tight, this one was a little too Hollywoodized.

Robert and Mikey were great, Scarlet was HOT!

Movie was not a stinker, but not stellar either.

completely agree

Wow! I finally saw this on a long plane flight yesterday. What a piece of cr@p. After the movie was over I was chatting with a couple of guys and we had fun panning it. Somehow, the conversation turned to us wishing we had snakes on the plane. Then, while we chatted about Scarlet Johansen and her fighting poses, some gal who had too much to drink came over and started mimicking the poses. That was fun and made the flight go a little more quickly.

I certainly liked IM1 better than IM2. However, IM2 was a good movie and is definitely not a stinker. Just my opinion. It has it's faults and was too glitzy...I agree there but for a comic movie...it's good for me.

Then again, I'm a huge IM fan so my opinion is a bit skewed.

I'm looking forward to the Blue Ray release in a few months.

Wow! I finally saw this on a long plane flight yesterday. What a piece of cr@p.

+1

DRX

-1 (I could not disagree more. The movie was a 3 out of 5...hardly a piece of turd!)