• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: GA Army and Navy #1, #2, #5 Early Supersnipe-Closed

7 posts in this topic

Up for sale are Army and Navy #1, #2, #5 by Street and Smith. #5 is an early Supersnipe appearance. These books are from 1941 and 1942 they are in low-grade with some nice qualities left to them. They are still very readable. They grade in the 1.5 to 1.8 range.

:news: Take 20% off listed price SOLD

I believe that I have them priced fairly, but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

PM offers are welcome.

Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (minus shipping costs) as long as the book is returned in the same condition within 4 days of receipt.

No sales to people on the probation list.

Shipping USPS priority in box is $8 in USA or priority envelope for $5. Canada or overseas is USPS priority or USPS Express, I will charge what it costs me. I ship within 48 hours of payment received.

Paypal personal is preferred but I will take a money order.

Posting the :takeit: in the thread wins out over PM negotiations.

Thanks for looking!

Army and Navy #1: Solid book with an amateur taped spine and was restapled. It looks like the work was done quite sometime ago due to the tape coloring.It has chipping around the edges the cover has some gloss left. Cream pages.

1.5/1.8 $25.00 SOLD

scans021-1.jpg

scans022-1.jpg

Army and Navy #2: The book has a popped top staple with some old amateur tape repair. The edges have some chipping problems and some mouse damage to the top BC. Cream to tan pages

1.5/1.8 $20.00 SOLD

scans019-1.jpg

scans020-1.jpg

Army and Navy #5: This has an early Supersnipe appearance and the story of General MacArthur. It presents nice from the front but the cover is detached at both staples and the back cover has about a 1/10 of it missing. Cream to tan pages

1.5/1.8 $25.00 SOLD

scans017-1.jpg

scans018-1.jpg