• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm new here sale

75 posts in this topic

After a couple of PM discussions, and looking through the old sales thread I am afraid I will have to withdraw my offer for the books I previously took in this thread. Additionally Luke sold me four books via PM for an additional $4.50. The total sale to this point was $6.00. My understanding of the rules of the forum is that probation members cannot sell on the boards, and other members cannot buy from them. Until this situation is sufficiently cleared up, I just cannot buy these books.

Sorry for any trouble this may cause. Luke you have certainly been kind and polite in our interactions, but I value being a part of this community and the rules are the rules. I hope that the previous difficulty is worked out, and apologize for any hassle.

SE

My understanding of the rules of the forum is that probation members cannot sell on the boards, and other members cannot buy from them. Until this situation is sufficiently cleared up, I just cannot buy these books.

Buyers can buy from people on the Probation List, The List serves as a warning if you do decide to buy.

Also, I do not blame you for canceling the purchase.

My understanding of the rules of the forum is that probation members cannot sell on the boards, and other members cannot buy from them. Until this situation is sufficiently cleared up, I just cannot buy these books.

Buyers can buy from people on the Probation List, The List serves as a warning if you do decide to buy.

Also, I do not blame you for canceling the purchase.

Thank you for the clarification. I will continue to leave the purchase cancelled. I do not want to do anything to jeopardize any credibility/good karma points I have built up to this point. And again, thanks to those individuals who offered advice to me on this matter. (worship)

I don't blame you. For all we know he might get carjacked on the way to the post office and lose all the books as the thief runs off with his car. Let's hope he has insurance in case something like that did happen... :wishluck:

I don't blame you. For all we know he might get carjacked on the way to the post office and lose all the books as the thief runs off with his car. Let's hope he has insurance in case something like that did happen... :wishluch:

And then the carjacker would wait a while and then begin posting the same books. :whistle:

I don't blame you. For all we know he might get carjacked on the way to the post office and lose all the books as the thief runs off with his car. Let's hope he has insurance in case something like that did happen... :wishluch:

And then the carjacker would wait a while and then begin posting the same books. :whistle:

With an avatar of Clavin AND Hobbes dancing :whistle: :whistle:

claiming to be Taz's sister.....

claiming to be Taz's sister.....

From another mister.