• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

13 posts in this topic

Well, it was bound to happen. Everyone else has listed stuff successfully on the boards, so I finally decided it was my turn. I got the 1st box back from WonderCon, and while I'm still waiting on the rest of WonderCon and C2E2 to be inputted and graded, I thought I'd put a few items up for sale here and see how they do.

Shipping is $8 in US, exact cost outside the US. PM's are welcome, but I'll go with the first :takeit: in the thread. Questions are welcome, pics will be posted. All books have White pages.

Here we go!

#1. Pantheon #1 from IDW:

a) Con Cover CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED by Chiklis and Andreyko $100

b) Con Cover CGC SS 9.9 SIGNED by Chiklis and Andreyko $175

c) Retailer Incentive Cover CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED by Chiklis & Andreyko *OFFERS*

(This book was not released until 4/16, but I was able to get a copy ahead of the show, so I am the ONLY PERSON who's got this retailer incentive book signed by Chiklis Signature Series)

#2. Spike: After the Fall #1 Diamond RRP Variant 9.8 SIGNED by James Marsters $200 OBO

#3. Blackest Night #4 1 in 100 Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED by Geoff Johns $175

#4. Blackest Night #5 1 in 100 Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.6 SIGNED by Geoff Johns $100

#5. Green Lantern Sinestro Special #1 1st print CGC SS 9.4 SIGNED by Geoff Johns & Ethan Van Sciver $40

Now to post some pics...