• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Cutting your Losses" vs Rock Paper & Scissors!

29 posts in this topic

Hey Brian

There are some known problems with Netcape Navigator and Flash Player MX (6); but its related to Netscape and there is a fix on their site. If you are using MS IE, then the only thing I want to point out is that "shockwave" and "shockwave flash" are two different technologies. You may well have the "shockwave" plugin installed, but you will need the "flash player, v 6 plugin" to make this work. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the randomization a--script working in any version lower than 6.

Hope this helps

Joseph

Surely your computer monitor must have been SMOKIN'!!

Funny incident: in the heyday of arcade games, I was hooked to Q-bert; I once set a game on fire -- no joke -- and would not leave the joystick as I had attained somewhere in the vicinity of 999,000 points... the store owners had to remove me from the store. I was never able to see the score display (one of the joys of attaining a high score) as the game was badly burned, but luckily they were able to put the fire out before it caused any damage to the store itself.