• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

22 posts in this topic

Hey again gents and dames.

This one is not a sporadic sale. ;)

I'm actually letting go of this sweet collection to continue raising funds for my trips to the cons this year. SDCC 2010 is covered so far and still have little Philli and DC to top off. Thanks to everyone who helped me with my past efforts. You guys are awesome! (thumbs u

Up for grabs, the Serbian variants of The Walking Dead (Surrounded by the Dead) #1, (sorry no #2), 3-13 with #10 black and white variant (13 11books total) ranging in grade from NM- to NM. Asking $475 $275 $225. Shipping is $10 $5 with tracking. Books were acquired from two fellow boardies with great connections.

Only Paypal accepted on this one. First :takeit: trumps. PMs welcomed (time stamped).

Books #1-13 were printed at 500 copies each and #10 variant at 100 copies each. Each book is a flip book sharing creativity with Invincible #3-13 as pictured.

SOLD per PM.

serbian3fc.jpgserbian3bc.jpg

serbian4fc.jpgserbian4bc.jpg

:hi: buddy

someone buy these books, they are awsome books to have for the WD collector and Julio is a spot on grader.

Thanks, Sam. Bought them from two very reliable sources. (thumbs u

Friendly :bump:

I know some peeps are missing the VERY DIFFICULT to find #1 and the #10 b/w variant for their collection so I am willing to split these up if need be. PM me if interested. Thanks. ;)

Up for grabs are the rest of the Serbian copies of The Walking Dead variants (Surrounded by the Dead) issues #3-13 printed at 500 copies each in NM- to NM range for $275.

**Added bonus is Liberty Comics #2 Jim Lee sketch cover below to the winner. This book features the 1st Choker.

Libertycomics2.jpg