• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 89

13 posts in this topic

Regardless of it's condition. It is a cool book. Good luck with the sale. (thumbs u

My wife and I are looking for a house in the Tempe area. The company she works for is shutting down the St. Louis office. Also looking in the Apache Junction area as well. She likes living just outside of the city limits{country gal}. Were buying the house outright. So hopefully we can find what we want for a good price. :wishluck:

Regardless of it's condition. It is a cool book. Good luck with the sale. (thumbs u

My wife and I are looking for a house in the Tempe area. The company she works for is shutting down the St. Louis office. Also looking in the Apache Junction area as well. She likes living just outside of the city limits{country gal}. Were buying the house outright. So hopefully we can find what we want for a good price. :wishluck:

good luck

tempe is a very cool place 9 months outta the year..

but man june july and august are tough lol

Our real estate woman sent us 4 listings to look at. 3 had no central AC!!! It was a MUST when she asked us what we are looking for!! Her comeback is that we can get it put in. That isn't going to happen. No fixer uppers either. We want updated, move in ready. Two were fixer uppers!! So I sent her an e-mail asking her if she actually read out "want/need" qualifications. Let's see what she say's to that!!