• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

9 posts in this topic

Here is a recent acquisition of mine that I now wish to sell. This is a 4.0 copy of Showcase 23 with slight amateur restoration. Some lighter spots have been darkened along the spine below the "1" in the "10c" price and between the "L" and "A" in "Lantern" and there also appears to be some at the bottom of the top staple. There is also creasing, foxing and significant spine wear. Not a bad looking book overall.

My price: $120. Will ship anywhere in the world.

Showcase23frontcover.jpg

Showcase23backcover.jpg

Nice looking copy. (thumbs u

It's a shame when someone uses so little CT. From your description it sounds like the comic would have looked about as good without it.

Yeah, I know. I was also considering slabbing this one too but I never want to get a PLOD even for something like AF 15 if I had one of those.

If I had a PLOD AF 15 I'd gaze lovingly at it every morning. :)

To each their own. I personally don't want any restored comics in my collection so you can imagine how annoyed I was when I realised that this Showcase had colour touch.