• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spencer Beck and CGC?

26 posts in this topic

who's this guy? :shrug:

Don't quote me on this....but, his Alias is Pancho Sancho (Also known as El Nino Guapo), I think he was a guy who ran away from home at 13. He followed The Grateful Dead all over the country for two years straight. After his 'Deadhead' adventure, he ended up in Boston, where he was offered a position to help run a Baseball/Comic shop for 5 years, all the while managing to finish his AA degree in Bio-Nuclear-Physics Mechatronic Engineering, placing 10th in his class at Yuccaville Community College. He then went on to pursue his real love...having babies, with random chicks....he impregnated 8 different girls and left them all to fend for themselves. During this whole time, he became a successfull finance consultant for some big Company...I don't remember the name...oh.. yeah! It was called Enron. Then, in 1999, he started his own business as a Original Comic-book Art Forgerer, where he was the best in the biz, becoming rich in the process.... Also, I think he was the Lead singer for Poison for a while, and Covered tracks for White Snake...he ended up broke though....something to do with a 1 of a kind Ferrarri that he tried turning into a Batmobile...he crashed.... twice! :(

He lives in the Mohave desert area....he mows lawns for a living...

Anyways...That is what I heard...... :grin:

[font:Fixedsys]Also...this is my 5000th post yeahy!!![/font]

Don't quote me on this....but, his Alias is Pancho Sancho (Also known as El Nino Guapo), I think he was a guy who ran away from home at 13. He followed The Grateful Dead all over the country for two years straight. After his 'Deadhead' adventure, he ended up in Boston, where he was offered a position to help run a Baseball/Comic shop for 5 years, all the while managing to finish his AA degree in Bio-Nuclear-Physics Mechatronic Engineering, placing 10th in his class at Yuccaville Community College. He then went on to pursue his real love...having babies, with random chicks....he impregnated 8 different girls and left them all to fend for themselves. During this whole time, he became a successfull finance consultant for some big Company...I don't remember the name...oh.. yeah! It was called Enron. Then, in 1999, he started his own business as a Original Comic-book Art Forgerer, where he was the best in the biz, becoming rich in the process.... Also, I think he was the Lead singer for Poison for a while, and Covered tracks for White Snake...he ended up broke though....something to do with a 1 of a kind Ferrarri that he tried turning into a Batmobile...he crashed.... twice! :(

AWESOME 5K Post bro! lol lmfao

AWESOME 5K Post bro! lol lmfao

+1 :headbang: