• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PROJECT:Comic Con 2- St.Louis, Mo 9/18/10 & 9/19/10 Adam Kubert,Mike Choi & MORE

53 posts in this topic

I will be selling at the show as will Troy Neely.

I have mostly 20 long boxes nice condition misc 1940's - 1970's. Troy specializes in high grade and key comics and brings more quality than quantity.

I just hope the people in the area will support this show as the promoters have put together a great guest lineup.

Leroy

Vendors (off the top of my head):

NewCastle Comics

Heroic Adventures

Heroic Fine Arts

Hometown Comics

Daydreams Comics

Fantasy Books

Leroy Harper

Troy Neeley

Graham Crackers

Krypton Comics

Comic Relief

Toys of our Youth

Fantasy Shop

Star Clipper

Tim Metzger

Zocalo Connection

Plot Twist Comics

Jim Costello

Miniature Market

that's what I can remember right now...it's been a long day.

Just got back. Thanks to Leroy for the badge. Leroy and Troy Neely are set up side by side at the front of the room with a great selection of GA-BA books. Some local shops are set up with mainly dollar box books. Graham Crackers is here with a big wall of mainly SA-GA books. Jim Costello a local guy has a booth with lots of SA-GA.

Good guests including Adam Kubert and Ethan Van Sciver and others too many to recount. The layout is weird with the dealers in separate rooms from the artists. The auction is closer than the artists who are on the other side of the building. Plan to go back tomorrow to get a sketch from Rick Burchett and maybe another.

Pics to follow.

I spoke with CGC towards the end of the day and they said was 50/50 for just grading subs and for sig subs. I didnt even go into the auction. I hit the $1 books and 1/2 price trades. There were really no long lines for the artists, I was able to get a couple of sketch covers done, Rbert Atkins (CGC is picking up today), Brian Hurt and Matt Kindt. I was hoping to run in more fellow boardies, but I did to get to briefly meet "Ihcomics" and he did have a great selection of books.

doh! For those that attend and were unluck enough to hear Ethan Van Sciver when he was on stage with the mic, you have to agree with me he was like the drunk cousin who got ahold of mic at a wedding