• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet marvels for sale! FF 46 hulk 104, TTA 64-67

75 posts in this topic

Its rare that i sell anything good anymore but i could use some comic moneys so im breaking out some sweet books. There will be early raw marvels , some slabs, a few keys and even a couple SS books. I will cover domestic shipping (half of international) on any purchases over 100$

Im always willing to listen to offers but the first solid :takeit: via pm or in the thread wins. Any and all books are fully refundable (not shipping) if you are unhappy for whatever reason.

Fell free to mock my books and my efforts :baiting: thanks for stopping by to check me out!

How about we just mock your typos lol Fell free to mock my books and my efforts :baiting: thanks for stopping by to check me gout!

Gout! :o

I would not wish that terrible pain upon anyone.

First up a book i know i will kick myself for selling one day.

Journey into Mystery 84 6.0 mp

First let me say this book looks absolutely gorgeous in a mylar and fullback. It does have some professional restoration which as far as i can tell is only 3 small pieces added,1 sealed tear and color touch.

scan0003-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

200$

SOLD

How about we just mock your typos lol Fell free to mock my books and my efforts :baiting: thanks for stopping by to check me gout!

That would be swett.

TTA Ant-Man?

nope, not this time.

Thanks for nothing Green...

Looking forward to seeing that ST 107 though. (thumbs u

Its a beauty too, coming up next......

First up a book i know i will kick myself for selling one day.

Journey into Mystery 84 6.0 mp

First let me say this book looks absolutely gorgeous in a mylar and fullback. It does have some professional restoration which as far as i can tell is only 3 small pieces added,1 sealed tear and color touch.

scan0003-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

200$

Looks like some color touch along the top right edge as well. Still, beautiful.

Strange tales 107

Im grading this book 5.5 due to a small split at the top of the spine, about 1/4 inch. The book was previously graded 6.0 by pgx and i will send the label if anyone wants it. I was suspicious of the top edge being trimmed but its basically impossible to tell. 100% returnable if you think it is, and if it comes back from cgc trimmed, i will refund the money for the book and the grading.(no shipping)

scan0005.jpg

scan0004.jpg

155$

SOLD