• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

23 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Few books offered up today. PMs welcome, but :takeit: on the thread rules the day. Payment via Check, MO or Paypal is fine. Don't bother if you're a probie. Shipping is 8 bucks for bomb-proof double-boxed priority mail shipping in the US. PM for international shipping. (Canada is about 20 bucks for one book.)

Michael

Fantastic Four 6 CGC 4.5 OW $350

Last sale according to GPA was $419. This is a nice copy for the technical grade. 2nd Appearance of Doom and Subby and 1st Super-Villain team-up.

FF6.jpg

WOW! That's a gorgeous 4.5! :headbang:

Fantastic Four 6 CGC 4.5 OW $350

Last sale according to GPA was $419. This is a nice copy for the technical grade. 2nd Appearance of Doom and Subby and 1st Super-Villain team-up.

FF6.jpg

WOW! That's a gorgeous 4.5! :headbang:

Thanks Tom!

Fantastic Four 6 CGC 4.5 OW $350 $325 $300

FF6.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Michael :banana:

Hulk 6 VG- $200 $175 $160

Nice copy for the grade. Most prevalent flaw is the chipping on the right side. (Which CGC tends to be fairly forgiving of.)

P1250548.jpg

How are the pages?

Supple. I'm no great prognosticator when it comes to how CGC may label them, but no worse than CRM to OW with a shot at OW.

Nice copy for the grade. Most prevalent flaw is the chipping on the right side. (Which CGC tends to be fairly forgiving of.)

P1250548.jpg

How are the pages?

Supple. I'm no great prognosticator when it comes to how CGC may label them, but no worse than CRM to OW with a shot at OW.

P1250548.jpg

How are the pages?

^^

PM on the way.

P1250548.jpg

How are the pages?

Great pick-up!