• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For sale/trade (odds & ends)

24 posts in this topic

I have the following odds & ends for sale/trade. PM me if you're interested. Although I'd love to claim to be an expert on grading, I have to be honest and admit that I'm not. Some are in good shape, some are nice reader copies that would fill in holes. I'd rather just send scans so you can judge for yourself and decide if you want to make an offer. Thanks!

Chris

- Creepy (Warren; June 1979) - 108 (reader copy)

- The Crow (1999) - 5

- The Defenders - 29, 33, 36-38, 49-53, 63, 65, 75, 77, 78, 81, 82, 96, 99, 104,

- Ghost Rider (vol. 1) - 46, 72, 75, 78

- Ghost Rider (vol. 2) - 15

- Marvel Feature (Ant-Man) vol. 1 #6 (1972)

- Marvel Spectacular (Thor) - 1, 2, 11, 18

- Marvel Spotlight - 21 (Son of Satan), 30 (Warriors Three)

- Marvel Spotlight (1979) - #'s 1-4 (Captain Marvel), 9-10 (Captain Universe)

- Marvel Triple Action - 13, 15, 16, 20, 27-29, 34, 45, 47 (reader copies)

- Man-Thing (vol. 1) - 2, 17, 18, 22

- Man-Thing (vol. 2) - 2

- Man-Thing (vol. 3) - 2

- The New Defenders - 132, 136-139

- The Original Ghost Rider (1992) - 3

- The Sandman (DC) vol. 1 #1 (1974) (stain on bottom of front cover; reader copy)

- Savage Sword of Conan, vol. 1 #19 (June 1977)

- Web of Spider-Man #'s 74, 76-84, 88, 90, 91, 93, 94, 96, 97, 99, 101-111, 113

I also have some adult comics, but I wasn't sure about posting those titles here. PM/e-mail me if interested in anything.

where's the freakin Captain America stuff????thumbsup2.gif

You know thats what I want to trade for. Need any autograph books?? I have about 100.

Or a CGC x-men 266 only 8.5 and a 244 CGC same grade. Yea top grades ! Beat those boys. It was a bet and I won.

Any how Chris lets trade again its been a week or two now. thumbsup2.gif

Want to trade anything for a brand new XBOX?????

Hi Rich! The "freakin' Captain America" stuff I always hold back for you (hopefully you know that by now smile.gif)! You get first dibs on ALL my Captain America stuff - which is why, you'll conveniently notice, that I did NOT post my Invaders issues. Those are for our next trade.

Thanks for the offer of the X-Box, I'm a PS2 man myself. smile.gif

Just drop me a line when you're ready to trade again. Welcome back to the boards, by the way, I hope you're feeling better.

Hey Chris,

hi.gif

put your list together. I will dig up something this weekend so we can trade and ship out by tuesday. If I forgot to tell you I already have jeepers creepers 2.

I didn't get any more champion stuff. But I will find something to give ya. I think you took the shirt off my back last time. foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

need any marvel, DC action figures still new in box, these date back to 1985. I also have star trek and starting line up figures. Or choose some of the classic marvel 10" figures.

Ok enough to think about. I'll PM ya later or you PM me. Hey Terry1 I know you'll be reading this, I will double check and see if I need any of your Caps.

Rich thumbsup2.gif

Rich,

That's fine, I just won the "Special Edition" DVD of JC2 (although if that's the only kind they manufacture, what the heck makes it so special?) in some online contest I entered, and I've already seen it. Didn't know if you could use it or not.

Thanks for your shirt last time, by the way - it fits! smile.gifsmile.gif I didn't realize those Steranko books were as big as they were, I assumed (I know, I know...) that they were regular/hardback books. They are NEAT.

That's o.k. about the Champions issues, we'll settle up somehow. I don't collect any action figures, but they sell them at my LCS. Wonder if I could use them as trading fodder with some of the other people I trade stuff with...hmm...lemme check.

...now why the heck am I putting all this in a post and not PM'ing you? smile.gif