• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

88 posts in this topic

Hey Gents and Dames,

Back from DC Con. Long drive in hot, humid arse weather, but had fun and met cool peeps. Picked up some miscellaneous books here and there and adding a little of my stuff as well. I acquired 5 to 10 copies of each FCBD book after waiting pretty much all day for them.

Shipping is a flat $3.75 for any amount of books. FREE shipping on 15 books or more. :takeit: trumps. PMs welcomed. International shipping is exact. All comics are $1/ea unless noted. Sorry, no pics as they are too many to scan right now, but they will eventually make it here. Let me know if you have any questions. (thumbs u

FCBD books range from NM- and above

Green Hornet (9 7copies) $1.50/ea

Worlds of Aspen (2 1 copy)

Toy Story (3 2 1 copy) SOLD

Owly and Friends (3 2 copies) FREE if you have a kiddo that reads comics. ;) GONE

Sonic the Hedgehog (3 2 copies) FREE if you have a kiddo that reads comics. :grin:

Iron Man Thor (6 5 copies)

Iron Man Nova (6 5 copies)

War of the Supermen (3 copies)

Overstreet Guide to Collecting Comics 2010 (4 3 2 1 copy) One free with purchase until gone

LAST ONE CLAIMED.

G.I. Joe #155 1/2 (10 7 4 2 copies) $2/ea (Sweet cover) SOLD

Toy Story (3 copies)

Owly and Friends (3 copies)

Iron Man Thor (6 copies)

Overstreet Guide to Collecting Comics 2010 (4 copies) One free with purchase

G.I. Joe #155 1/2 (10 copies) $2/ea (Sweet cover)

1 each please :takeit:

The top three books are for my son :cloud9: he is only 3 and was disapointed when he couldnt get them at my store. Loves Toy Story and Iron Man (thumbs u

Toy Story (3 copies)

Iron Man Thor (6 copies)

The top three books are for my son :cloud9: he is only 3 and was disapointed when he couldnt get them at my store. Loves Toy Story and Iron Man (thumbs u

Cool, if they're for your son...I'll throw Owly and Friends and Toy Story in for free, brother. (thumbs u

Toy Story (3 copies)

Iron Man Thor (6 copies)

Cool, if they're for your son...I'll throw Owly and Friends and Toy Story in for free, brother. (thumbs u

Thanks Mate (worship) (worship) (worship)