• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st appearance of The Warlord?

25 posts in this topic

Hate to be the bearer, but bruce was right when he said $25-$35, no biggie if you have the bucks I guess, I got mine for $31 after watching a few grin.gif Bruce is also right about 9.6s they are not easily seen last one I saw was about 8mo. ago and it sold for about $125 bucks if I remember right, I have it logged somewhere, but too lazy to check

Hate to be the bearer, but bruce was right when he said $25-$35, no biggie if you have the bucks I guess, I got mine for $31 after watching a few grin.gif Bruce is also right about 9.6s they are not easily seen last one I saw was about 8mo. ago and it sold for about $125 bucks if I remember right, I have it logged somewhere, but too lazy to check

Well, Im not shy to admit that Im willing to pay a few extra dollars to get what I want if I want it bad enough.

Census shows that there's

9.8 - 1

9.6 -14

9.4 - 22

9.2 - 9

9.0 - 1

8.0 - 2

Only 50 submitted so far of the DC 1ST ISSUE # 8

i purchased 1st issue special #8 CGC 9.8 W off a web store in September for my high grade 1st issue set. Saving it for my nonexisting estrogen elves.

WOW - which store had it?