• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: J Scott Campbell Jungle Girl Print

9 posts in this topic

Wanted to see if anyone had one of the 50 JSC Jungle Girl prints. I'm looking to buy one. If so PM me with a price.

Thanks,

-CW

Anybody wanna sell?

Chris

I don't have a print available but my guess is you can take the original to your local FEDEX Kinko's shop and have a color scan made and have an oversized poster made for you.

:baiting:

Great score and worth the wait.

Cheers!

N.

Chris

I don't have a print available but my guess is you can take the original to your local FEDEX Kinko's shop and have a color scan made and have an oversized poster made for you.

:baiting:

Great score and worth the wait.

Cheers!

N.

Ha ha,

Yeah my friends think I'm nuts for wanting the print. I actually have a little bit of a Campbell print collection going so I figured what the heck. Thanks for the compliment by the way. I got really lucky on this one.

-Chris

Oh and Nelson... My eyes almost fell out of my head looking at your collection. Thanks for that. Fantastic!!!