• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Stevens Rocketeer Wanted

6 posts in this topic

I am looking for a Rocketeer from Dave Stevens. More than likely, I'll only be able to afford the small, quick profile shots he did so many of. I prefer it unpersonalized, but we can always talk.

PM me!

Thanks,

Doug

Don't think I ever got any Dave Stevens' sketches. I have 1 of his hardcover artbooks artist proof ltd edition of 26 copies: whitish cover that came out over 10 years ago. Pmail me if any interest. vf condition as it came out of the box with a bumped corner.

I ordered this oversize Rocketeer hardcover online but IDW site forces a postage charge of about $5.40 to be billed even though I plan to pick it up at SDCC from their booth. Not sure if this "postage" fee is supposed to offset CA state tax or if the billing clerk will need to manually reverse out each (shrug) postage charge.

According to IDW Special Projects Editor, Scott Dunbier:

But we are not printing huge numbers on this book, supplies will be very limited— like I said, it is expensive to produce. If you want one I would strongly suggest ordering it ahead of time. One last thing, the book will come in a custom cardboard mailer, so don't worry about walking around with it up at the show.

Maybe the special custom cardboard mailer costs $5.40, who knows.