• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPDREYCER'S Something for Everyone! SS, Silver, Bronze Keys!

53 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

I will post the sketches and New Mutants in a separte thread in the Copper Section.

Also if anyone is interested these books they can make the "Stan Lee Tribute".I am friends with Joel Elad and he will be assisting Chandler in this event. Here is the catch you have until 3pm (pacific) to decside. (thumbs u

Hey Everyone,

I will post the sketches and New Mutants in a separte thread in the Copper Section.

Also if anyone is interested these books they can make the "Stan Lee Tribute".I am friends with Joel Elad and he will be assisting Chandler in this event. Here is the catch you have until 3pm (pacific) to decside. (thumbs u

Starting Sketches, SS, and New Mutants here..... http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3990545#Post3990545

Hey Everyone,

Time move to 5pm now.

Hey Everyone,

Time move to 5pm now.

Last chance for tribute option, ends in 20 min.