• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #94...one last price drop

15 posts in this topic

Selling my undercopy of X-Men #94. Really, really nice, clean copy. I counted 12, maybe 13 cbc along the spine. Aside from that, no bends or creases on the cover. Pages are OW. Super tight staples. Lies flat. Consensus from the "spare a grade" thread was 7.0/8.0. I myself was leaning towards 8.0, but there was a question about dirtiness on the back cover along the spine. Also, I have noted 2-3 very faint indentations on the BC that are each about 1/2" long. You have to hold the book to the light just the right way to see them. They might be pressed out if that is your thing. Lets call this book a 7.0/7.5. I am asking less than 7.0 Guide value. PayPal is fine; money order or personal check has to clear before I ship. $265.00 shipped in the US. Overseas and Canada; we can work out a shipping cost.

X-Men94FC.jpg

X-Men94BC.jpg

Willing to listen to any reasonable offers guys. Mother's day is right around the corner and my wife has Champagne tastes and I've got a beer pocketbook!

:hail:

Are you bowing to my ability to take any reasonable offer or the fact I'm broke?

I know people say it all the time around here, but...

If I hadn't just blown a bunch of loot I'd be all over this. If SA DC is my major, Bronze X-Men is my minor. I've got a serious jones for an X-Men 94 and GSX 1.

Willing to listen to any reasonable offers guys. Mother's day is right around the corner and my wife has Champagne tastes and I've got a beer pocketbook!

Are you bowing to my ability to take any reasonable offer or the fact I'm broke?

Neither. I could just relate to the champagne vs. beer budget blues. But, hey, now you're not broke! :hail:

Neither. I could just relate to the champagne vs. beer budget blues. But, hey, now you're not broke! :hail:

I will be as soon as I go out and buy the Canon EOS Rebel T1i that my wife wants for mother's day. After the warranty plan, I'm sure I'll be throwing down about $850.00!