• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best reads

51 posts in this topic

Oh, I was ground floor on Valiant, definitely some good stuff there. (thumbs u Wish I hadn't sold all of it when I quit.

Valiant stuff back then was very good. I enjoyed X-O Manowar through pretty much the whole run.

Were (are) your Valiant books missing coupons? lol Mine were :D

But ya, man, good reads.

daredevil born again and the beta ray bill saga in thor were both amazing and i dont even really like marvel! for dc, any alan moore books obviously and new teen titans 1 to 44. particularly 39 to 44...amazballs

+1 on the Simonson run of Thor. Haven't read DD Born Again yet, but will be starting it very soon. How about the McFarlane ASM run? Especially 298 thru the next Venom run (think it was 318?) was great stuff.

Oh, I was ground floor on Valiant, definitely some good stuff there. (thumbs u Wish I hadn't sold all of it when I quit.

Valiant stuff back then was very good. I enjoyed X-O Manowar through pretty much the whole run.

But ya, man, good reads.

lol Nope. Bought em all brand spankin' new

But ya, man, good reads.

lol Nope. Bought em all brand spankin' new

So did I, but I really wanted that issue 0 back in the day lol:shy:

I bought two of each specifically so i could clip the coupons and just never did. Worked out just fine though. I later sold that second set at the height of the Valiant hype and bought some really sweet Marvel SA that my (then) LCS had just picked up in an OO collection.

I bought two of each specifically so i could clip the coupons and just never did. Worked out just fine though. I later sold that second set at the height of the Valiant hype and bought some really sweet Marvel SA that my (then) LCS had just picked up in an OO collection.

So the old axiom holds true....

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. hm

:baiting: