• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DARK KNIGHT STRIKES AGAIN DK2 # 1 DF SIGNED *closed*****

2 posts in this topic

TWO SIGNED FRANK MILLER BOOKS OFFERED TONIGHT!

- First takeit.gif gets it and trumps any and all PM's.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation and Insurance is INCLUDED in the Buy price for USA BIDDERS ONLY. That said, ANY deal other than the Buy price will have to have shipping and insurance added to the sale price.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage and insurance on these lots.

- We take PAYPAL ONLY! It's quick and protects us both. Once you win, just PM me your paypal billing address and I'll get you a invoice out asap.

For sale tonight I have two copies of the DYNAMIC FORCES DK2 # 1 SIGNED BY FRANK MILLER. Limited to only 1500 COPIES & DF CERTIFICATE IS INCLUDED with each copy. I HAVE COPIES 163/1500 AND 164/1500 (163 shown in the scan). LOW NUMBERS FOR SURE! Grades of both fall between 9.6 to 9.8. Never opened and still in the DF bags they were issued in.

ONLY $65 EACH SHIPPED/INSURED!

dk2front0163.jpg

dk2backt0163.jpg

dk2front0163COA.jpg