• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPDREYCER'S Sketches,SS and a Couple of New Mutants #98's

55 posts in this topic

Also if anyone is interested these books they can make the "Stan Lee Tribute".I am friends with Joel Elad and he will be assisting Chandler in this event. Here is the catch you have until 5pm (pacific) to decside.

Also if anyone is interested these books they can make the "Stan Lee Tribute".I am friends with Joel Elad and he will be assisting Chandler in this event. Here is the catch you have until 5pm (pacific) to decside.

Please tell me you have a Spider-man 300 for this? :wishluck:

Last chance for tribute option, ends in 20 min.

Last chance for tribute option, ends in 20 min.

Hey what's the Stan Lee tribute about?