• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike needs a new water heater sale !!! mostly gold

43 posts in this topic

After the recent floods I found out that our waterheater is a total loss -- so time to sell some books !!!! :takeit: wins the book , paypal is prefered but checks , money orders and such are just as good . Shipping will be $6 in the US with delivery confirmation, $10 global priority to Canada and $14 global priority to my friends across the Atlantic or Pacific . here come some books ....

Frankenstein # 27 Fine+ 6.5 asking $ 50

img489.jpg

:takeit:

:applause: Temptation removed. Thanks (thumbs u

and lastly

SubMariner # 6 NM- 9.2 colors are dripping on this copy , has a slight uneve- ness -- pressable ?? asking $50

img503.jpg

FWIW I had several that probably came from the same stack as yours. Sold it on the boards as a 9.2 and it get slabbed 9.4.

Here's mine... looks just like your.

Submariner_006.jpg

and lastly

SubMariner # 6 NM- 9.2 colors are dripping on this copy , has a slight uneve- ness -- pressable ?? asking $50

img503.jpg

FWIW I had several that probably came from the same stack as yours. Sold it on the boards as a 9.2 and it get slabbed 9.4.

Submariner_006.jpg

That is a great cover! Too lazy to go and get mine from the vault.

and lastly

img503.jpg

Submariner_006.jpg

MH2 book.