• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #37 "Small Tape Pull".. how do you grade?

12 posts in this topic

Hi folk..

I would love to hear some thoughts on this nice #37 i picked up from ebay the other day.I got it,and it showed up with a tape pull.I contacted the seller,he told me "Wife packed it,and mentioned tape got stuck..." and he figured i'd be contacting him...

I'd really like to hear thoughts on how much that tape pull hurt the book grade..its 1/2 inch long,and very "thin"... center of book,about 3/4 down from top on the purple stripe...

Back cover looks tan,its not..my scanner sucks...small pencil on back top corner..

Grades please...as i decide to return or keep...really thinking about sendin git back.

Was purchased as a VF+++..and no where near that now...

asm37tapepull.jpg

asm37tapepull001.jpg

Sorry, I did not mean it like you graded it at that, figured with the extra +++ you were being sarcastic. I rarely bid believing the ebay grade either.

(thumbs u

check out the av57 i just posted to be graded as well.

Send it back and tell his wife to get a real job! 6.0

book went back this morning.

Good move 6.0 topps

I agree...

It would have been nice if the seller contacted you before shipping the book to save you the trouble of sending it back...of course, this is assuming his wife told him about the tape pull before he shipped it...