• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOAR Cheap Comics for you to Purchase!

228 posts in this topic

Another thread by me of some really inexpensive books that I call 'reading copies'. Anyone who has purchased these types of books from me before can attest to the fact that they are 99% of the time MUCH better than 'reading copies.

I will have some books that are a little better even than my usual 'reading copies' and I'll point those out along the way, though I imagine when you see $2, instead of $1, it'll be a pretty good warning.

Also, I will from time to time have some higher dollar books, but nothing too expensive in this thread. Mostly $1 books. So dig in.

I'm doing it book by book this time because I want to TORTURE myself and scan a bunch of $1 comics and work TIRELESSLY to make stacks for everyone! That's the only reason I can think of!

Shipping will be actual cost, you pick the method, I'll invoice you and you send me your zip and I'll give you a shipping total!

:takeit: saves Gwen

Ok, let's start off with a really nice book. PREACHER #2

I had planned on getting around to submitting this to CGC, but then I bought a 9.6 SS (Ennis, Dillon, AND Fabry) from the wonderful Kathryn, so this will be someone's gain.

Nice book. Dirt cheap. $4. SOLD!!!

31532_100477173331877_100001087832702_1842_8388336_n.jpg

I had planned on getting around to submitting this to CGC, but then I bought a 9.6 SS (Ennis, Dillon, AND Fabry) from the wonderful Kathryn, so this will be someone's gain.

Nice book. Dirt cheap. $4.

31532_100477173331877_100001087832702_1842_8388336_n.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks for getting me off to a good start, Mark!

Thanks for getting me off to a good start, Mark!

NP Chuck, but they are so sweet I could not resist!!