• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Want List Service

7 posts in this topic

Have any of you tried to use this service?

Danny

Never send in a want list unless you are in dire need of an issue. If you can trust the dealer not to gouge you that's one thing, but I've seen it all too many times, the price of the book goes WAY UP once they have a sucker...uh..customer for it. devil.gif

timely

I've been very happy in some respects. I do enjoy getting some of the books I need. I don't like it when they ship books out without my permission. Many times I ask about other stuff to add to order and I even tell them to hold off on shipping. "Too late", they tell me. Books already gone out mad.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Never send in a want list unless you are in dire need of an issue. If you can trust the dealer not to gouge you that's one thing, but I've seen it all too many times, the price of the book goes WAY UP once they have a sucker...uh..customer for it.

Er...........

Uh.............

Er................

What can I say ??????????

If I hadn't sent so many people my wants list, I'd have eventually picked up a Buzzy 70 for ten bucks. Now I can't even guess how much it's gonna cost me if I ever do find one.