• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 1 & 2 cgc'd, Goon and other stuff

149 posts in this topic

i can provide scans on demand. i'm really busy with writing the story that was up for grabs in ryan's benefit auction, the 3rd edit of red band (the one that comicseekers won the title role), editing and producing Tales From the Dead that comes out in august as well as now talking with another publisher to start their own line of comics. i'm being pulled in every direction that makes it hard for me to dedicate an hour to scan books. but if you want to see them, just ask.

i can provide scans on demand. i'm really busy with writing the story that was up for grabs in ryan's benefit auction, the 3rd edit of red band (the one that comicseekers won the title role), editing and producing Tales From the Dead that comes out in august as well as now talking with another publisher to start their own line of comics. i'm being pulled in every direction that makes it hard for me to dedicate an hour to scan books. but if you want to see them, just ask.

That is great news Jay. Good luck with all of your projects :wishluck:

I'll clean up the thread tonight.

So far....

Wd 2,3, 5-9, 15-18 and 27

Toe tags #5

And goon 3-5, 7,8 10, 11, 13

Are all sold. If I missed anything, sorry.

Wd # 1 & 2 are still available..you know you want them.

Jay's sales thread is so K I C K A S S that other people sell their mess on it (thumbs u

I'm wondering if I could pay him to advertise here?

hm

I can see it's going to be one of those days.