• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 1 & 2 cgc'd, Goon and other stuff

149 posts in this topic

Hiya,

Selling my walking dead run, artists want to get paid and since I have numerous projects in the works I need to raise some capital.

Slabs 1-3 $10.75 domestic ship, more slabs will cost more to you.

I will have a full run minus #4, also raw dark horse goons, raw stumptown and possible slabbed miller daredevils.

:takeit: rules the day. No probies or hos losers.

Scans will be up tonight. Pm offers ok.

Walking Dead raws.....

All are 9.4-9.6 (except for #2) maybe 9.8 but I want to be a bit conservative grade wise.

2 fn $20

3 $25

5-9 $10 each

10 $15

11-18 $7 each

19 $25

20-48 $5 each

34 2nd $10

49 $8

50-60 $4 each

50 2nd $15

Would like a scan of the WD 50 2nd print also...I don't think I have ever seen it. THANKS!

its tinted red. If you dont have one just buy it. They are a PAIN to find!!!

Actually, it is a totally different cover. I think the one you are thinking of cj is #33.

50 is a wrap cover with up-close picture of carl holding a pistol, the image is not the same than the regular #50

Wd raws 11, 15, 19, 27, 29, 33, 48, 64 on hold

Actually, it is a totally different cover. I think the one you are thinking of cj is #33.

50 is a wrap cover with up-close picture of carl holding a pistol, the image is not the same than the regular #50

Wd raws 11, 15, 19, 27, 29, 33, 48, 64 on hold

it is a different cover the #50 regualr but it also has a red or brown tint that catches my eye :)