• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 1 & 2 cgc'd, Goon and other stuff

149 posts in this topic

Goon and other stuff.... hm would that include a Chew #1 2nd CGC SS 9.8 and a Goon #32 Black and White variant? :fear:

Knew there was a reason why I blocked you.

And to answer you thread carpping question, no you da. I don't sell books that I don't have.

Goon and other stuff.... hm would that include a Chew #1 2nd CGC SS 9.8 and a Goon #32 Black and White variant? :fear:

Knew there was a reason why I blocked you.

And to answer you thread carpping question, no you da. I don't sell books that I don't have.

Jay,

I'm not here to tarnish your "good" name. But seriously, un block me and talk to me man to man. I know the truth, you can't hide by stating that the books were shipped.

It's a done deal, I got my refund, now be a responsible adult and tell the truth.

You want to come search my house? How about where I work? Want to talk to my known associates? I said all I was going to say about that. Truth is the books shipped, you say you haven't gotten them, I have not received them back, you got your money back and now you just are being a and "not tarnishing my good name" by calling me a liar?

Last time I checked, someone calling a seller a liar in their sales thread is thread carpping.

And as to being a man about it. I simply have no interest in talking to you anymore you "fine upstanding citizen".

You and your little playmate that has done anything but told the truth can go screw and stay out of my thread

WTF?!

Someone refunds you 100% of your money after stating they shipped books, and you attack them in their sales thread for what reason? What injustice?

This doesn't sound right at all.

Me too - if Jay says the books were lost in the mail, I'd see no reason not to believe him.

WTF?!

Someone refunds you 100% of your money after stating they shipped books, and you attack them in their sales thread for what reason? What injustice?

This doesn't sound right at all.

Shouldn't you be quoting LBJARM instead of me? :shrug: