• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pricing question to all members

10 posts in this topic

Between $15-20K depending on the page quality.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen a jump in prices yet.

I thought the CGC VF+ copy on ComicLink was reasonably priced. The only reason I didn't consider it, is because I already have a CGC VF+ copy. acclaim.gif

I thought the CGC VF+ copy on ComicLink was reasonably priced. The only reason I didn't consider it, is because I already have a CGC VF+ copy. acclaim.gif

But this way you could have one in each hand! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Timely

Heritage had two on eBay in their live auctions in the fall of 2002. (Actually appeared twice in the space of a few weeks - don't know if this was the same copy being relisted or if it was 2 different copies.) One auction brought a bid of $15,000 the other brought $14,750 (I don't think this includes their buyer's commission.)

I thought the CGC VF+ copy on ComicLink was reasonably priced. The only reason I didn't consider it, is because I already have a CGC VF+ copy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But this way you could have one in each hand!

Timely

My other hand is busy!!!!! insane.gif

I thought the CGC VF+ copy on ComicLink was reasonably priced. The only reason I didn't consider it, is because I already have a CGC VF+ copy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timely

My other hand is busy!!!!! insane.gif

That's what feet ar for! shy.gif

Timely

Quote:

Timely

My other hand is busy!!!!!

That's what feet ar for!

Timely

Hey, your right!!!!! cool.gif