• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm new here. Almost all CGC SS slabs for sale, inc. Jim Lee and Todd McFarlane

61 posts in this topic

Oh, sure! Now that I realize that you finally got your thread started I've missed out on all of the good stuff! :cry:

Where was my private PM warning me you were finally starting? (shrug)

:jokealert:

Congrats on the sales Brian! :grin:

I'm just surprised those Spider-Man Platinums are not gone.

I love the colored ink signatures.

Me too...must be the seller.. (shrug)

Sorry I've been away from the thread, but my co-worker's daughter passed away suddenly and had to help out at work. If you follow golf you might've heard. (RIP: Erica Blasberg)

Invoices going out today.

Brian

Sorry I've been away from the thread, but my co-worker's daughter passed away suddenly and had to help out at work. If you follow golf you might've heard. (RIP: Erica Blasberg)

Brian

:o

No kidding.

Brian, I am so sorry. Hearing anyone at that young an age pass away is just heartbreaking.

My condolences to your friend.

:(

6. Spider-Man #1 (Platinum) CGC SS 9.6 Sig: McFarlane Copy A

Last GPA Sale: $307 (2/09) My Price: $250.00

7. Spider-Man #1 (Platinum) CGC SS 9.6 Sig: McFarlane Copy B

Last GPA Sale: $307 (2/09) My Price: $240.00

takeit.gif per PM. Many thanks!

Brian

No kidding.

Brian, I am so sorry. Hearing anyone at that young an age pass away is just heartbreaking.

Brian,

Did they ever divulge how she died? (shrug)

Brian

No kidding.

Brian,

Did they ever divulge how she died? (shrug)

Not yet. That's why her mom went to LV to try and find out. Kinda fishy...911 call from the house but the cops won't say who called or why. Sad. Her mom used to tell me stories of how they would get to the golf course like 4 or 5 in the morning and sleep in the car until tee time.

Not yet. That's why her mom went to LV to try and find out. Kinda fishy...911 call from the house but the cops won't say who called or why. Sad. Her mom used to tell me stories of how they would get to the golf course like 4 or 5 in the morning and sleep in the car until tee time.

I read that early this morning about the police receiving the call, but they won't say who from.

And that the dad initially was convinced by the police it was suicide, but now he is questioning why if she was so fired up for all these upcoming events.

A horrible situation!

brian,

i just sent you a PM before i read this updated thread, sorry to hear about the your bosses daughter passing away, :sorry: i read about it on twitter on monday, take your time. (thumbs u

bests,

e