• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM World's Finest 67 & 69

5 posts in this topic

I just got the #69 in the mail today (:applause:) and I've had the #67 for about 12 years. I'm not the best at grading, so I thought I'd seek input:

First the #67... I think all the flaws are pretty visible. good cover gloss. Pages are off-white at the edges but fairly white near the page's center, fully attached staples at the cover and CF.

WorldsFinest67.jpg

WorldsFinest66-back.jpg

Now the 69...writing with a grease pen in a couple of places, a piece of tape that went from the back cover to the front (I believe they did this with subscriptions), really glossy, the creases show more in the scan than in person, the pages are off-white to tan. Fully attached staples at the cover and CF.

WorldsFinest69.jpg

WorldsFinest69-back.jpg

Thanks so much for any input. And I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVE these books (I also have #67 in a little worse shape).

Anyone? (shrug)

I have them both down as G/VG (3.0) but I'm hoping someone might think they are a 3.5 or even a 4.0 hm

There are only 3 graded 67's two 3.5's and a 6.0

In the #69 there are a 3.0, a 4.0, a 4.5 and a 5.0