• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 2 World numbers for Friday .......... Yikes

43 posts in this topic

Ditto...heard on the news that lots of people thought #2 was better.

It was certainly entertaining and captured my attention. If the Rhodes/Stark scene party scene hadn't happened and they used that time to built the plot a bit more I think it would have been equal to the first.

Yeah, I really liked the movie but thought they made Tony Stark a little too buffoonish in a couple of places.

Went with a group of friends from work, so non comic collectors. Everyone thought the first one was better, myself included. This was was still ok, and I think would have seemed better if not compared to the first one.

I hope the third one is not another villain in a suit of armor.

Bruce

The Boxoffice Mojo message boards seem to think that IM2 is doing disappointing business. I hope that the superhero movie craze isn't starting to fade(though it has to sooner or later).

the #'s don't lie. second weekend drop will be huge- much bigger drop than IM 1.