• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA GGA Comics For Sale - Jumbo, Jungle, Wings, Fight - Baker/Kamen Art - CLOSED!

25 posts in this topic

I have a few GA GGA Comics that I would like to sell this weekend. I started collecting these about 8 months ago because I liked the covers. I am hanging them on my office wall and it turns out I am buying way too many to fit.

Hopefully someone else can enjoy these great books.

I have now received some GA books back from CGC, so I have some help with the grading. I have been in the comic Biz for over 25 years, but this GA stuff can be tricky

These Fiction House books have the greatest covers! There are 4 to 5 different stories in each of these books. All with very nice GGA

Shipping will be included in the USA. Canada or Overseas we will have to work something out. Feel free to PM me with questions or Offers, but the 1st :takeit: gets it.

Please PM me with any questions or OFFERS! As always I can do better if you want more than one book. Thanks for looking!

Wings Comics #82 VF- Classic cover. Art by Celardo, Whitman, Larson and Lubbers. I sold a CGC 5.0 here a few weeks ago for $75. This nice raw copy is $150 Shipped OBO

True life secrets #23 VF/NM Classic Cover. I sold a CGC 5.0 here a few weeks ago for $75. This was sold to me as VF/NM. Structurally it is NM but there is a little foxing. $125 Shipped OBO

Fight Comics #56 VG Art by Kamen and Baker. $50 Shipped OBO

Jumbo Comics #108 F- Art by Kamen and Baker $60 Shipped OBO

Jumbo Comics #117 VG- Art by Kamen and Baker $40 Shipped OBO

Jungle Comics #90 F+ Art by Hopper, Celardo and Larson. Slight mis-cut $60 Shipped OBO

Jungle Comics #96 F/VF Art by Celardo among others. $90 Shipped OBO

Firehair #1 GD- Origin of Firehair. $35 Shipped OBO

Books like these make me want to start collecting GA...

Tell me about it. I have sold most of my slabbed moderns to fund my GA buying

Exactly how I started. Then, I sold all my GA to fund another collection now I'm back looking at GA lol